Sunday, January 08, 2006

Only Half

Well, only half of my leaders attended our meeting. I should have called them all to remind them. So, I didn't have any of the Boy Scout leaders, one Venture leader and 2 Varsity Leaders. I really wanted everyone to be there so we could feel power in numbers and it backfired. It felt more like we were working on our own. Bummer. I need to be better at following up on our meeting schedule. I know I did a good job of communicating te meeting but not on following up and reminding everyone.

The meeting went well otherwise. Not the awesome inspirational meeting I was hoping for. We did come out of it with some great ideas.

Next meeting I will be calling and talking to each leader several times, over and over again to remind them of the meeting. We will get everyone to the next meeting for sure.