Monday, May 05, 2008

Can't live without

My sister wrote on her blog of something she just can't live without. Here is her little blog article.
Anyway, I started to think about what I can't live without and I really couldn't think of anything until this morning. It is my toothbrush.

My toothbrush is all warn down and half of the bristles are flat. I really shouldn't be using it anymore but I just don't want to throw it away. This morning, it was done so I threw it in the trash and got a new toothbrush out of the closet. You must know that the toothbrush I threw away was no ordinary toothbrush. It is a MONSTER tooth brush called a Radius toothbrush.


Now, I am brushing my teeth with 1/8 of the brush I was using before and I am serious, it feels like I am trying to brush my teeth with a toothpick. Look at how many bristles are on this thing. It is AWESOME!!! I'm going to have to go out and buy another set of 3 or 6 or I am seriously going to go crazy with these small, thin, rinky dink toothbrushes that they have in the stores.

I miss my Monster Toothbrush!