Friday, May 15, 2009

musings

Here are some things that I have thought about lately.

Things that seem like they should go together, but don't.
-Toothpaste and Orange Juice- They are both used at breakfast but are horrible together.
-Root Beer and Chocolate- They are both brown and sweet but do not taste good together.


Things that shouldn't go together but are great.
-Chocolate and Cinnamon Bears- One is soft and chewy, the other hard and sweet.
-Peanut Butter and Chocolate-
-Peanut Butter and Mustard-

If you can think of any more, please let me know and I'll add them to the list.

4 comments:

Melinda said...

I've never heard of PB and MUSTARD?!!!! r u kidding? That sounds horrible. When did u try it together?

Clint Carter said...

I'm not sure why I tried peanut butter and mustard but someone probably told me to try it. It may not be for everyone but I found that the flavors worked together nicely.

Susan said...

Just my opinion...but CHOCOLATE goes well with Everything!!

Clark Draney said...

Peanut butter and dill pickle sandwich. One time in grad school during a night class a classmate offered me her extra sandwich because I didn't bring any "dinner." It was a peanut butter and pickle sandwich. I have to say it was quite good.