Saturday, December 31, 2016

2016 Year in Review

I blog so infrequently that I am now down to about 2 blog posts per year.  One during the summer and one at the end of the year.  One of my favorite things to do at the end of the year is to post something about my Youtube Channel.  So, here we go.

Strangely enough, the most watched video from 2016 was this Jive Video of Mary Poppins Medley.  I'm guessing that the Jive performers have been watching it over and over again.  Most of the views have come from Idaho.




The second most watched video from 2016 also comes from Jive but it is their little promo video I did for them before the Jive Show.  It is a little lip sync video from the song "I feel better when I'm dancing".  It started out as a montage of random scenes from their normal life and then evolved into this fun get together of all of the jive kids in the costume room.





Even though the next video didn't get many views, it was fun to create so I'm adding this to the 2016 video list.  This video is of me and Katie going up to Pomerelle and skiing.




And finally, one of the happiest/saddest day of last year is when our son Andy entered the MTC to serve a full time mission for the LDS Church.  This is the video I took right as he was entering the MTC.  The girls and Mom were very emotional to see him go.  We were sad to see him go but we were so proud of his decision to serve.