Saturday, December 31, 2005

Class "B" Uniforms

I bought some iron-on's and some really cheap shirts so that we have a Class "B" Uniform. I am excited to give it to the Crew at our next meeting. I also detailed out some duties for the President of the Crew. Here are some of his duties.


Venture Crew President

  • Schedule Wednesday activities with Crew Advisors
  • Assign duties for Weekly activities
  • Review Venture activities with Leaders and Scout Committee
  • Decide on a Crew Focus
  • Decide on Crew Logo
  • Decide on Crew Uniforms and when to wear them
  • Assign Campout duties and High Adventure duties
  • Make sure each Crew Member reaches Eagle Scout Rank
  • Have each Crew member focus on one Venture Bronze Award IE:
    • Arts and Hobbies
    • Sports
    • Religious Life
    • Outdoor
    • Sea Scout

    So, I think we will talk about these duties at our next Crew Meeting. I hope it goes over well. I'll let you all know what happens. Well, I don't think anyone is reading this blog so I guess it is just for myself.