Monday, April 03, 2006

Court of Honor

We had a Court of Honor last week and I think it went well. I really wanted our new "Scout Committee Chair" to be there but he didn't make it so the First Courselor in the bishopric conducted. It went well and I broke out my harmonica for teh singing portion of the program.

Two of our Crew received merit badges. 3 of the 4 that came were in their uniforms and even our Crew Advisor had his class B uniform on. So, I guess it was ok. I was hoping for more enthusiasm but it turned out to be a good evening.

Unfortunately our Varsity Team is really lagging behind. I don't know what to do to get these guys lit up.

Our Sunday evening meetings aren't working out. It seems that everyone has an excuse why they can't come to the YMP meeting. So, I have changed it to Wednesday nights right after our Mutual activity. They should already be there so they really can't skip out.

Sorry to be so down about everything. I guess I just need to be more patient. I think we are making slow progress but progress non the less.