Friday, February 13, 2009

Politics

You have probably all been bombarded with the political rhetoric that is being presented on all of the talk radio stations and TV news channels. You may even feel animated to the point that you need to contact your representatives in the US Senate and House of Representatives. I definitely have felt the need to voice my opinion, so, I tracked down the Idaho state representatives and have emailed them my concerns about the "stimulus package" and about the other things happening in Washington D.C.

If you are having trouble finding a way to email them, I'll make it easy for you. Here are the links to their websites.

Senator James Risch
Senator Mike Crapo
Congressman Mike Simpson
Congressman Walt Minnick

So, if you want to contact your IDAHO representatives, click on the links and send them your opinion.