Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Am I alone?

We have some rules in our house. Some we copied from our parents and some of the rules we made up along the way. Eventually these rules will be tested in a variety of ways by our kids and when they bump up against one of these rules, sometimes it hurts and sometimes its hard. Eventually we will get the same response I remember giving my parents, "All of the other kids are allowed to do it". I know that I did this when I was a kids but I just thought it would be interesting to see if it is true. Deanna and I may be the ONLY parents on the planet with such strict rules.

So, in an effort to make myself feel like I am still a nice guy and not a tyrant in my own house, and in an effort to help my kids see that there are other parents out there just as mean as I am, I have decided to create a little poll. It is anonymous so please feel free to TELL THE TRUTH and not select the "correct" answer. If you really do allow it, click that you allow it. Don't sugar coat it. I don't care if your rules are different, I am just interested to know if we are the only ones out there trying to solve these difficult moral problems. If I'm nuts, then I'll have more evidence that I need to be committed.

If you have any poll questions, let me know and I'll add a few.

Here are the questions:

Questions are no longer available.