Monday, May 05, 2008

Can't live without

My sister wrote on her blog of something she just can't live without. Here is her little blog article.
Anyway, I started to think about what I can't live without and I really couldn't think of anything until this morning. It is my toothbrush.

My toothbrush is all warn down and half of the bristles are flat. I really shouldn't be using it anymore but I just don't want to throw it away. This morning, it was done so I threw it in the trash and got a new toothbrush out of the closet. You must know that the toothbrush I threw away was no ordinary toothbrush. It is a MONSTER tooth brush called a Radius toothbrush.


Now, I am brushing my teeth with 1/8 of the brush I was using before and I am serious, it feels like I am trying to brush my teeth with a toothpick. Look at how many bristles are on this thing. It is AWESOME!!! I'm going to have to go out and buy another set of 3 or 6 or I am seriously going to go crazy with these small, thin, rinky dink toothbrushes that they have in the stores.

I miss my Monster Toothbrush!

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Mike loves them too. He has one reserved for you from his order and will deliver on may 17th. It's funny what little things make our life more content.

Rachael said...

That is so funny. It is tempting order one, just because of all the buzz. Hope you survive until you order another one.

I have slept a week without my eye thing, just to prove I don't have to have it, I can stop anytime.

Radius Genie said...

Clint,
Great post on one of our best selling toothbrushes. Did you know that this particular toothbrush, the Original, is in the permanent collection of the National Design Museum, Smithsonian Institute?

One suggestion we can give for longer usability is use the brushes for cleaning jewelry, shoes or in between the kitchen or bathroom tiles!

Thanks for the wonderful mention on your blog.

At Radius we are always interested in what people have to say about our product!