Thursday, March 05, 2009

Show me your workplace

I follow a blog by Clark Draney and he challenged me to take a picture of my workplace.  I kept forgetting to bring my camera to work so I just never got around to doing it.  Well, this morning, I was working on a laptop and noticed that it had a built in web cam.  Using my highly trained technological prowess, I decided to turn on the laptop's web cam and point it at my desk so that I would finally have a picture of my working environment.  I don't think the quality is too good but you can see my desk, monitor, and speakers. You may not be able to see it, but there is a layer of dust on my desk.  The dust is not from my lack of cleanliness, but rather, a continuous flow of construction silt that lands on me every day.  Our office is under construction and I don't exaggerate in saying that they have been plastering, cutting, sanding, and hammering for an entire month. I'll take a picture when we are in our new offices and my desk is more organized and dust free.

4 comments:

Melinda said...

who is the picture of on your desk? It looks like all the kids. How much longer until they are done remodeling? Thatw ould drive me bonkers all the hammering, drilling, etc.

Susan said...

So are you getting a new stylish office? I think they need to build you a wall on which to put all your cool pitures. What music are you listening to and what is the fragrance you have wafting through the air?? Just checking.

Clark Draney said...

Is that your head I can see in the bottom of the frame? How did you manage that? ;-)

Clint said...

Yes, that is my head in the picture. I held up the laptop as high as I could but couldn't get my head out of the way.