Sunday, January 08, 2006

Only Half

Well, only half of my leaders attended our meeting. I should have called them all to remind them. So, I didn't have any of the Boy Scout leaders, one Venture leader and 2 Varsity Leaders. I really wanted everyone to be there so we could feel power in numbers and it backfired. It felt more like we were working on our own. Bummer. I need to be better at following up on our meeting schedule. I know I did a good job of communicating te meeting but not on following up and reminding everyone.

The meeting went well otherwise. Not the awesome inspirational meeting I was hoping for. We did come out of it with some great ideas.

Next meeting I will be calling and talking to each leader several times, over and over again to remind them of the meeting. We will get everyone to the next meeting for sure.

No comments: