Friday, November 16, 2007

Ball of Light

I finally made my first "Ball of Light" ornament. It looks really cool. Here is a picture of one that I found on the internet since I haven't been able to take a picture of the one that I made, yet.
















Anyway, I'm planning to go to my sisters for Thanksgiving and while I am there, we will make a bunch more and maybe even put them up somewhere.

I talked to my mother and she would like to put some up on her big evergreen tree. I think it will look really cool.

I now have it to the point that I can make one in about 15 minutes. Once I start put them up on some people's houses, we will see if I can get a small business going by selling them to people.

Clint

1 comment:

Melinda said...

I'm glad you are going to be my craft project coordinator for the weekend. Those look cool. If they are made out of plastic cups, then I've seen them before at Mike's mom's house. They really are unique looking.