Sunday, November 11, 2007

getting closer

I can tell that Christmas is getting closer. I received 3 orders on my web store today. The shoppers are starting to ramp up their purchases. I guess it will really start to hit after Thanksgiving. I have 10 boxes going out tomorrow morning and about 5 orders sitting in the Queue. Our little web store usually makes enough to help pay for most of Christmas, so, we keep it round all year.

Shameless plug for my web store: http://www.ecarters.com


I am working on a new product for our store. Deanna doesn't know about it yet but I am trying to put the resources together to start selling a large Christmas ornament. When I have all of the details worked out, I'll post a link on my blog so that you all can be the first to make a purchase. :-)

9 comments:

Melinda said...

I wish I had a clever way to pay for my Christmas. Good luck this year. Can't wait to see the secret ornament idea.

how did Andy's bday party go?

Melinda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Clint said...

Andy's B-day party is this coming weekend. I have all week to stress about it and figure out how it is going to work. So far I only have about 5 computers ready. My boss at the office let me borrow a 24 port switch to hook them all together.

Maybe I'll bring it up for Thanksgiving!

clint

Clint said...

I'll bring a completed ornament for you at thanksgiving and maybe we can make a few while we are there. They are really quite fun. A little toxic , but fun.

analee hirschi said...

good luck with the games and stuff. I would blow my mind to try to hook up 2 computers let a lone 9. by the way how do you know your kids dont look at this blog???? i want to see this ornament too.

analee hirschi said...

I want to see the cool ornament. good luck with hooking up 9 computers... I don't even know how to play with mine, alone...
by the way... how do you know your kids don't look at this blog??

analee hirschi said...

hey clint. good luck with hooking up all of the computers.... tell andy happy birthday.
BTW.... how do you know your kids don't look at this blog?

analee hirschi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Susan said...

And the mystery deepens!!! We all want to see the New Ornament! I think you are a genius to even think up having a BD party with computers...let alone hooking them all together. By the way...I need a BD gift idea for Andy, or should I use one of the Christmas ideas? Good luck on the CSTORE. Love MOM